Friday, March 7, 2008

Cute Kids

OK, so the kids were all dressed and pressed and ready for church and they decided that it was time to wrestle around on the floor. I couldn't resist getting a picture but as soon as I pulled out the camera they were both ready to pose.
Colvert thinks that he always has to be in the way and in charge of everything. Well, he wouldn't move so Rianne could get by him. She in not quite good enough at walking over or across anything so she decided to just climb over Colvert. Then she just decided to plop her but right down on top of him and not move. Colvert was screaming and crying until I saw it and started laughing. The minute I brought out the camera he was done crying and ready for a picture.
I couldn't resist putting this on the blog. Rianne wanted Nathan's hat on her. She was having the hardest time trying to figure out how to put it on. Nathan put it on for her a couple of times until she figured it out on her own. She looked so cute. Who could resist that picture?




1 comment:

paulak said...

Cute pictures. They sure have fun together don't they. Couldn't get your video up, huh? Sorry. Sometimes uploading video can be a pain. Let me know if you need some more help. I had a bad headache today so I wasn't much help, or all that friendly for that matter, sorry!