Saturday, May 31, 2008

Memorial Weekend

So, we went camping up in Idaho City over memorial weekend. Of course, it was Bailey's first camping trip and I am positive that it won't be her last. She slept wonderfully and the kids were great so we can't complain. But here are some pictures of our kids and Debbie's kids and even grandma and grandpa.
Cute she get any cuter?
Climb Austin climb?

There was no way that Bailey was going to get cold. We had that poor girl wrapped in so many layers.
Dinner Time!
Rianne wanted to wear mommy's hot. Doesn't she look cute?





3 comments:

Jeremy and Debbie said...

Man you have some cute nephews, but I might be a little bias! :)
You kids are very cute, Love the dirt on all of them!! Such Fun!!! We should do it again next year!!

paulak said...

Gotta say, camping is more fun with family and more people. We had fun camping but maybe it would have been more fun to be with you all. Cute pics. Glad you had a good time.

Teri said...

Hey Cuz. I found you, I am so glad you have a blog too, I think I hit the jack pot today because I found your whole family on here. This is mine mapengofamily.blogspot.com