Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Memories

1. Add a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments. I can't wait to see what people remember.

4 comments:

paulak said...

Your pageant in High School, where you let me do your hair. That was so fun. And then another memory, the night you told us you were getting married to Nathan...I love you and always will.

Teri said...

Playing pool with you down stairs, and also when I stayed at your house after I picked you up from EFY.

Jeremy and Debbie said...

Um! Uh! Well where do I start? I have never been more grateful to have a sister than right now. We have spent a lifetime together and I have a lot of memories. I loved going camping when we were little and we would always go find a perfect little spot to pretend we had our own little home. I remember gathering pine needles for a pretend fire and some pinecones for food. We had a lot of fun then. I love you and I hope we can continue to get together for free time. Please don't move back home!

Anonymous said...

What a great blog. I have not been on the computer for a very ling time and I am trying to get caught up. I love the pictures of the kids and the reunion thank you all so much for dooing blogs. I am not good at the computer and i do not know how to do the pictures and really don't want to learn nor do I have time but I am glad that you kids do them. Mom Weeks