Sunday, December 14, 2008

New dog, beautiful & funny kids, new couches

This blog is going to be all jumbled together with odd pictures but these first two pictures are mostly for my Kya. She wanted to see our puppy and I told her that I would post some pictures of her on the blog. So here you go Kya! Her name is Daisy Mae and she is half black lab half golden retreiver. The kids love her! Me not so much. LOL


Here is Bailey eating her first table food meal and it just happened to be spaghetti. She loved it and we didn't even have to teach her to suck it up.
Dress up with Rianne is always fun. We were trying on her birthday dresses to see which one would fit the best for grandpas funeral. This one is from us but it is still a little big.
This one was from Great Grandma Joan. It came with the matching doll dress. As soon as we got the dress on Rianne she immediately got down and went to find June her doll. She came back in and said "icture icture". It was too cute!
Bailey is now standing up all over the house. She is growing up way too fast.
Here is Colvert hanging from his pants. Colvert was doing something he wasn't supposed to be doing, of course. All of a sudden, he started yelling for me. I went in and this is what he looked like. His pants got stuck on the spring of his tramp. We just had to take a picture.

We got a call from one of our bishopric members that a family was moving and had a nice hide-a-bed couch and love seat that they wanted to give to someone in the ward and they thought about us. We are so grateful because our last couch was horribly broken and uncomfortable. So here are our new but used and very comfortable couches.

This is just a video of the kids playing with Daisy Mae. You can also see our new couches a little bit. I am just so excited that I figured out how to download a video on my blog.

3 comments:

Jeremy and Debbie said...

Looks like a lot of fun! I hope Bailey likes to eat lots of table foods! I do think it is so fun to watch them with spaghetti! I think up to age three it is so fun to see them suck up the noodles! thanks for the post, the couches look very comfortable.

Anonymous said...

Good job Michelle. The blog is great and the pictures are so fun.
Spaghetti is always fun to watch the kids eat and they love it.
Mom Weeks

paulak said...

Thanks so much for the pics of the puppy. However, I am looking at this alone (without) Kya, in Denver. I will have to show her when I see her again. Thanks. cute pics and video