Sunday, February 8, 2009

I don't have any pictures to post this time but I do have exciting news. Some of my family have been asking me how Payton is doing. Well, Joquel and I have been trying to get in contact with each other through email for a few months but for some reason she wasn't getting my emails. Well, we finally got in contact and she filled me in on what has been going on. In short, Payton is doing great. He is now taking aderall for his aspergers but overall he is doing so good with all the changes they have had in the last 2 years. They moved to Vegas but only for a year and then moved back to Utah. They just bought their first house and Payton is loving it. He is doing OK in school with a few problems but I just say that happens with all kids (just look at Colvert LOL). He loves baseball and basketball just like his brother. All in all, he is growing up fast and doing wonderful. Joquel asked me to let everyone know how he is doing and to tell everyone "HI", so HELLO everyone from Joquel, Jason, Parker and Payton.

1 comment:

Jeremy and Debbie said...

YEAH!!!! I am so glad you were finally able to work it out! That is so exciting! I am glad the he is into sports! That might really help him with his aspbergers! Congrats! I hope to see pics soon!