Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Colvert and Rianne; PRICELESS

Paula I told you that I would send you pictures of Rianne's wonderful morning hair. Well, off to the
left is mild compared to what we've seen before. Below is mainly what we get everymorning Rianne wakes up.




















This was Rianne's very first time feeding herself lasagne. She loved it. She ate it faster than Colvert and she wanted more. I just couldn't resist taking a picture of this cute face.







Colvert got a little to close the camera but he really wanted a picture taken so this is what came out. I tried to get him to take another one and he said no and that he liked this one.










This is one of my favorite outfits for Rianne
and she decided to flash a smile so I dug out
the camera.









Picture perfect moment. The little girl in the middle is our neighbors little girl. She is 4 1\2 and she and Colvert and Rianne love playing together. They all decided they wanted to sit together to watch a movie while we parents were playing games that evening.

1 comment:

paulak said...

Love the hair, Rianne. It's getting so long, cute!