Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Colvert's Mishap



Just though everyone should see what happened to Colvert. Here's what happened. Colvert was running through the house as usual, Rianne was playing in the room and Nathan and I were watching TV, all of a sudden Colvert tripped (I think over his own feet but I am not sure) and hit his face on the coffee table. Nathan has never moved so fast in his life as he did to pick Colvert up. He was bleeding so bad and I noticed that his lip was torn apart. It looked so horrible. We put a cold rag on his lip and took him to the ER. He ended up getting six stitches (two inside his mouth and 4 outside his mouth). Here is what the final product looks like.

1 comment:

paulak said...

Poor guy! That just doesn't look fun. Well, he and Kya match, both with their fat lips (hers from last summer) and sore teeth. Well, Kya's is missing. I hope his tooth turns out ok. Keep that cute smile on your face, your too cute to not smile.